Tuesday, May 24, 2011

oohh my life :p

hi guys :)
I'm sure that u know me :p
yes, I'm Dian .. a little girl that has a little chubby body :D *hahahaha, 're u think so ? :p
I was born on Sunday, 17th Nov 1996 .. and of courseee, at the hospital :d
Santi is my mother's name and her husband *my.father is Kusuma ..
on 1998, my little brother was born ..

hmm, I want to share u about my life *not my fams
If u have my FB or twitter acc, I'm sure that u know my school ..
on 2000, I begin my study at TK Kanisius Boyolali, now as know as TK Santo Fransiskus ..
after finished, I continued my study at SD Santo Fransiskus Boyolali ..
six years I live my school on elementary school, and I continued my study on SMP N 1 Boyolali *my.first.public.school.I.tried
here, I took RSBI programs *some.of.subjects.use.Eng.language

hmm, after SMP, this is the most interesting school I have :D *but.still.as.dream.now
I received at school that I actually dreamed about .. of course, SMA PANGUDI LUHUR VAN LITH MUNTILAN :D yeah, it's my dream school .. hahahaa
I'm very happy, when I received my result, that I received there .. hahaaha
*ooppss.too.much // lebay

nannanananana, okay, I'll share my experience, my happiness, my sadness, or whatever I want :d
but, not now, :(
why ?
of course,
because I haven't start my life there, @SMA VL :p ahahhahaaha :D
bye bye guys ..
thank you for attending my pages

*sorry for my english :p

No comments:

Post a Comment